Blog Archive

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Journey/ Yolculuk

    For those of you that know me well, you know that my goals in life are already made up.  I have already established an ideal path for myself that determines where I would like to be in 5, 15, and 30 years.  This little journey will be the beginning of that.  Traveling through Anatolia (the Turkish mainland), and its neighboring countries will give me a better sense and knowledge regarding my roots.  I will be aware of how much this can affect me throughout my travels.  I have not determined a route. I will determine my path as I go along, but I must admit that I am a little intrigued and excited for an opportunity to meet citizens from very unfamiliar regions. Stay tuned..

    Beni iyi taniyanlar hayattaki hedeflerimin cok net oldugunu bilirler.  Bes sene sonra, 15 sene sonrasi, ve 30 sene sonrasinda nerede kendimi hayal ettigim belli.  Bu kisa yolculuk da hayalimin baslangici olacak.  Anadolu'yu ve Anadolu'nun cevresindeki ulkeleri gezmem kendi ulkem hakkinda daha dogru bilgi ve gozlenim edinmemi saglayacaginin farkindayim.  Bu gezmeyi ne kadar zevk icin yapsamda, belki de gelecegimi cok sekilde etkileyecek bir an diye de bakiyorum.  Guzargah belli degil.  Kafama estikce yer sececegim, ama nerede bulunursam bulunayim, farkli illerden kendi insanlarimla tanisma firsatina sahip olacagim icin heyecanliyim.  Gorusmek uzere..

No comments:

Post a Comment