Blog Archive

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Round 2 of Destinations/ Ikinci turdaki vardigim noktalar

       My Secound round of cities included primarily South/Southeastern cities in Turkey, although many would not consider Sanliurfa as a southeastern city.  I managed to see only the major highlights of all the cities I visited below.  In fact, because of the weather, I had to cut a few cities off my original plan.  Oh well, I'll save does for a another time when the weather is more appropriate.

 Ikinci turdaki sehirlerim genellikle guney ve guney dogu'ya odaklanmisdi.  Tabii ki, bir cok insan Sanliurfa'yi guneydogulu olarak tanimaz.  Ama Urfa benim simdiye kadar gittigim en dogu nokta oldugu icin, simdilik guneydogulu diye sayicagim.  Ama gittigim sehirlerin sadece ana yerlerini gormus olabildim.  Turumu biraz da erken kesmis oldum hava kosullarindan dolayi.  Olsun, artik bir sonraki bahara kaldi goremedigim sehirler icin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment